The following list contains selected working papers and forthcoming and recent publications. A more complete list of publications is available as well, as is some additional information from DBLP and Google Scholar.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, and D. C. Parkes. Non-Truthful Position Auctions Are More Robust to Misspecification. Working paper.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, and D. C. Parkes. Expressiveness and Robustness of First-Price Position Auctions. Mathematics of Operations Research. Forthcoming.
- F. Eberle, F. Fischer, J. Matuschke, and N. Megow. 2018. On Index Policies in Stochastic Scheduling. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Project Management and Scheduling.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. Revenue Gaps for Discriminatory and Anonymous Sequential Posted Pricing. Working paper.
- A. Bjelde, F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. 2017. Impartial Selection and the Power of Up to Two Choices. ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation 5(4), 21:1–21:20.
- F. Fischer, O. Hudry, and R. Niedermeier. 2016. Weighted Tournament Solutions. In Handbook of Computational Social Choice, 85–102. Cambridge University Press.
- F. Fischer, and M. Klimm. 2015. Optimal Impartial Selection. SIAM Journal on Computing 44(5), 1263–85.
- I. Ashlagi, F. Fischer, I. A. Kash, and A. D. Procaccia. 2015. Mix and Match: A Strategyproof Mechanism for Multi-Hospital Kidney Exchange. Games and Economic Behavior 91, 284–96.
- P. Dütting, F. Fischer, P. Jirapinyo, J. Lai, B. Lubin, and D. C. Parkes. 2015. Payment Rules through Discriminant-Based Classifiers. ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation 3(1), 5:1–5:41.