A course of five 2-hour lectures given at the London postgraduate taught course centre,
De Morgan House, Russell Square.
- 31st October: Exercises 4 available.
- 30th October: Notes for the fifth lecture are available from the link below.
- 23rd October: Notes for the fourth lecture, and exercises for the third lecture, are available from the links below.
- 18th October: Notes for the third lecture are available, as well as exercises for the second lecture.
- 9th October: Notes for the second lecture are available, as well as exercises for the first lecture.
- 27th September: Notes for the first lecture are available. They give a rough idea of what I hope to cover
in the lecture, but of course this may change if I discover I have been too ambitious (or not ambitious enough).
- 24th September: Web-page in preparation.
- Time: Mondays, 1.15-3.15 pm, 8th October - 5th November 2007
- Lecturer: Professor Robert A. Wilson, QMUL.
This page is maintained by Robert Wilson. The
views and opinions expressed in these pages are mine. The contents of these
pages have not been reviewed or approved by Queen Mary, University of