Differential and Integral Analysis
||Semester 2, 2010/2011
- June 10: The 2011 exam paper
- Mar 30: The final lecture on Friday April 1 will be a revision lecture, covering the 2008/9 exam paper.
There will be another revision lecture during revision week covering the 2009/10 exam paper.
- Mar 30: The final version of the lecture notes is now available.
- Mar 23: Questionnaire summary.
- Mar 3: Test result statistics.
- Feb 24: As questionnaires will be given out later than in previous semesters, maybe you can let me know at
what you think.
- Feb 21: Today's revision lecture and office hour are cancelled due to sickness. To help you revise, sample solutions and marking schemes for previous tests have been made available.
- Feb 18: From week 8, exercise classes will move to FB326.
- Feb 18: The previous midterm tests are now available in a more convenient one-page format.
- Feb 17: The midterm test location has changed to the Octagon.
- Feb 1: Both exercise classes will now be in FB328.
- Jan 28: The time for the revision lecture and the test in week 7 has been announced (see below).
- Jan 15: The location of Friday lectures has changed from Geog 226 to Geog 126. Unfortunately we are stuck with Arts 1.28 for Thursday.
- Jan 11: An exercise class has been moved from 10-11 to 2-3 on Fridays to minimise conflict with other lectures.
- Jan 6: Please note changes in timetable and room allocation
Exercise classes (starting Jan 21)
- Monday 11-12 (Jones LG1), Thursday 11-12 (Arts 1.28), and Friday 12-1 (Geog 126)
- Generally, Mon/Tue/Thu 2-3 and Fri 11-12, but please check here for up-to-date information
Please hand in work to the Differential and Integral Analysis box (orange, second floor) by 5pm on Mondays.
Model solutions will be made available the day after the deadline.
Coursework with comments for feedback will be returned in the exercise class immediately following the due date.
- Download the lecture notes.
If you find anything unclear, or if you find typos, please let me know.
Tutorials Feb 18, Revision lecture Feb 21, 11-12, Jones LG1, midterm test Feb 25, 12-1, Octagon
Revision lecture April 28, 11:00-12:00 (MLT), exam June 10, 10:00-12:00 (Octagon)
- There will be a tutorial on Feb 18 to go over past midterm test papers (see below)
- Coursework 9 does not need to be handed in, but covers examinable material!