Differential and Integral Analysis
||Semester 2, 2009/2010
- May 29: The 2010 exam paper is now available
- Mar 31: The joint coursework and test marks statistics is available (best 7 out of 8 courseworks).
60% of you have achieved a grade B or higher!
- Mar 30: There will be a revision lecture on Friday, April 30, 12-1 (CMLT).
- Mar 26: Rescheduled Exercise class: There will be an exercise class on Monday, March 29, 10-11 in MAS103. The coursework deadline remains unchanged.
- Mar 22: The date of the exam will be published officially here.
- Mar 4: The 3-4 exercise classes on March 12 and March 19 will take place in Queens EB4.
- Mar 1: Questionnaire results. Please let me know if you have further comments.
- Feb 28: The test marks statistics is available.
- Feb 22: Available until Feb 25, 5pm:
model solutions for the 2009 midterm test paper and model solutions for the sample test paper
- Feb 1: To impress on you the need to do all of the exercises, here is a small statistics from last year:
- 70% of students submitting solutions to all eight exercise sheets performed at first class level during the exam.
- 60% of students submitting solutions to fewer than three exercise sheets failed the exam paper.
- Jan 29: As requested after the lecture, here's the link:
- Jan 29: Week 7 schedule added
- Jan 13: Lectures on Friday have moved from 2-3 to 12-1
- Jan 4: Please note changes in room allocation
Exercise classes (starting January 22)
- Monday 11-12 (CMLT), Thursday 9-10 (PP2), and Friday 12-1 (CMLT)
- Surnames A-K: Friday 10-11 (PLG1)
- Surnames L-Z: Friday 3-4 (CMLT)
- Please check here for up-to-date information
Please hand in work to the Differential and Integral Analysis box (red box, on the ground floor) by 5:00pm on Mondays.
Revision lecture Monday, Feb 22, 11-12 (CMLT), midterm test Friday, Feb 26, 12-1 (FB113)
Revision lecture Friday, April 30, 12-1 (CMLT), exam Friday, May 28, 2:30-4:30 (FB113)
The 2009 exam paper and another sample exam paper.
If you need to prepare for the late summer exam, here is the 2010 exam paper.