Differential and Integral Analysis
||Semester 2, 2008/2009
- Jun 18: The exam paper is now publicly available.
- Mar 28: The sample paper (see below) has been updated to the current exam paper style.
- Mar 23: on Friday, March 27, there will be an exercise class 10-11, and a revision lecture followed by a final exercise class in the 2-4 timeslot.
- Mar 23: there was a small error in coursework 9: in exercise 3(g), the function f should
have an index n in the obvious place.
- Mar 17: the date of the final exam can be found on the Exam Timetable
- Mar 15: the coursework will be counted as "best 7 out of 8 marked courseworks". As I didn't announce this earlier, you're free to object, in which case I'll need to count every single coursework.
- Feb 22: the test marks statistics show that the average test score of students who have submitted all courseworks is 71 marks.
This drops to an average of 41 marks for students who have submitted two or fewer courseworks.
- Feb 10: questionnaire results
- Feb 9: the times for revision lecture and midterm test are now official (see below)
- Feb 9: there was another small error in coursework 4: please replace 24 by 18 in exercise 1
- Feb 3: Feb 5th's lecture has been cancelled and the coursework deadline extended to Feb 6. Please note that
the next coursework deadline remains Feb 9
- Feb 2: Today's lecture has been cancelled and the coursework deadline extended by three days to Feb 5
- Jan 23: A small error occurred in coursework 2: in exercise 2 you should assume that f(1)=1, not
- Jan 8: The room allocation for the exercise classes has changed slightly
Exercise classes (starting
- Monday 11-12 (FB 102.6), Thursday 11-12 (FB 102.6) and Friday 2-3
- Surnames A-K: Friday 10-11 (MAS 103)
- Surnames L-Z: Friday 3-4 (FB 115)
- Monday 1-2, Thursday 1-2, Friday 1-2 (MAS 113)
The deadline will be 12.15 on Mondays: either hand in work at the end
of the Monday lecture or in my office MAS113 immediately afterwards.
Revision lecture Feb 16, 11-12, FB102.6, midterm test Feb 20, 2-3, FB115
- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5-6 (material up to midterm test), Week 6, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12
A sample exam is available here.
The 2009 exam paper is now available here.
- Test paper, model solutions
- Coursework 5 (due Mar 2, 12:15pm), model solutions
- Coursework 6 (due Mar 9, 12:15pm), model solutions
- Coursework 7 (due Mar 16, 12:15pm), model solutions
- Coursework 8 (due Mar 23, 12:15pm), model solutions
- Coursework 9 (not marked, but examinable content!), model solutions