My miscellaneous pages
These are a few of my miscellaneous pages. Some have not been updated for a while, and some are not very interesting, but never mind. The links are not (or should not be) underlined, and they are `light' blue or dark red, depending on whether you have previously visited that site.
Last updated: 1st March 1999, J.N.Bray
- A picture of me.
- Some expansions of the acronym HTML.
- A view of infinity.
- Anagrams of some of the people who were postgraduates in the department when I created this page [includes me].
- A pub guide [concentrating on Bournville].
- Dave Timson's letter.
- Main index
- My Homepage, with all other people's frames removed.
- Zap frames
- Remove all frames from this page. Why you should wish to do this is beyond me.