Convergence and Continuity
green, ground floor maths bldng
You must submit all coursework.
Requests for exemption must be submitted by your advisor
at the earliest opportunity.
To be accepted, the cwork must
- be submitted in the course's box by the stated deadline
- display the student's number and name
- demonstrate a sufficient effort.
- Cwork which is not accepted counts as not submitted.
Cwork submitted after the deadline, but before 12:00pm
the same day, is accepted and given a mark of 0.
There are no extensions of deadlines.
Cwork marks are posted on this site;
marked scripts are returned only during
the first exercise classes after the deadline.
Marking queries must be submitted in writing to the
lecturer, with the marked script and within one
week of the script being returned.
Model solutions -if given- are given in class, and in class only.
I assume that:
- you will check your Queen Mary e-mail every 48 hours.
- you will check the course's web page for info weekly.