Dr. Craig B. Agnor
Lecturer in Astronomy
office: G.O. Jones (Physics), Room 212
office phone: 020 7882 3464 (inside the UK) +44 20 7882 3464 (international)
School of Physics and Astronomy
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road
London, E1 4NS
- B.S. in Physics, Denison University, Granville, OH
- M.S. in Physics, Miami University, Oxford OH
- Ph.D. in Physics, The University of Colorado, Boulder, CO,
I'm a theorist whose main interests include the origin and evolution of solar systems.
My recent research projects focus on:
- the formation of planetary systems
- the orbital and collisional evolution of planets
- the capture and evolution of irregular planetary satellites
- the signatures and consequences of
giant planet migration
CV and Reprints
Adobe PDF (Last Updated: February 2012)
for a list of re/preprints available on the web.
MAS423 Solar System
Supplementary material for both courses for the spring 2008
term can be found here.
PHY241 Planetary Systems
MTH6110 Communicating and Teaching Mathematics: The
Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme
Module documents for 2011-12 can be found here.
- OFFICE HOURS (Spring Term 2012): Tuesdays 4-5pm, Thursdays 11-12 pm
Please email me to make an appointment outside of these times.