The timetables shown are subject to change up to, and during, the first few weeks of term to accommodate changes in student numbers registering for modules and necessary room allocations. Entries shown in red are deleted, entries in blue are new or amendments. These schedules were last updated 10.25am on the 24th January 2013.
The following files are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and open in a new browser window:
- Semester 1 (autumn semester, first-year BSc/level-4 modules)
- Semester 2 (spring semester, first-year BSc/level-4 modules)
- Semester 3 (autumn semester, second-year BSc/level-5 modules)
- Semester 4 (spring semester, second-year BSc/level-5 modules)
- Semester 5 (autumn semester, third-year BSc/level-6 modules)
- Semester 6 (spring semester, third-year BSc/level-6 modules)
- Semester 7 (autumn semester, MSc and final-year MSci/level-7 modules)
- Semester 8 (spring semester, MSc and final-year MSci/level-7 modules)
Week 7 revision and test timetables
The School of Mathematical Sciences uses week 7 as a consolidation, revision and test week for MTH lecture modules at levels 4–6, for which the normal timetable is replaced by the week 7 timetables (see below). Project-based and level-7 modules may continue as normal at the discretion of the module organiser. MTH modules at levels 4 and 5 normally have one revision lecture and a 40-minute test, whereas level-6 modules do not normally have any timetabled activity, but please check the week 7 timetables (see below).
Please note that the week 7 revision and test timetables supersede the normal timetable for each undergraduate module in Mathematical Sciences unless stated differently by the module organiser.
Students with agreed special examination arrangements will be sent a test timetable by email during Week 6 (29/10 – 02/11). The times will be as shown in the main test timetable but the tests will be held in smaller rooms.
The revision and test timetables are avaialble in QMPlus. To access them please see qmplus.qmul.ac.uk
To access details of your tutorial group for any level-4 Mathematical Sciences modules you are taking, you need to log in to the Mathematical Sciences QMplus site.