Statistics: Preprints and papers in press
Names of Queen Mary authors are starred.
- R. E. L. Aldred, R. A. Bailey*, Brendan D. McKay and Ian M. Wanless: Circular designs balanced for neighbours at distances one and two. To appear in Biometrika.
- R. A. Bailey*: Structures defined by factors. In Handbook of Design and Analysis of Experiments (eds. Angela Dean, Max Morris, John Stufken and Derek Bingham), Chapman and Hall/CRC Handbooks of Modern Statistical Methods, 2015, in press.
- R. A. Bailey*, M.Buratti, G. Rinaldi and T. Traetta: On 2-pyramidal Hamiltonian cycle systems. To appear in Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society—Simon Stevin.
- D. S. Coad*: Contribution to the discussion of `Analysis of forensic DNA mixtures with artefacts' by R. G. Cowell, T. Graversen, S. L. Lauritzen and J. Mortera. Applied Statistics, in press.
- H. Großmann*, U. Graßhoff and R. Schwabe: A catalogue of designs for partial profiles in paired comparison experiments. To appear in Statistics.
- A. F. M. S. Islam and L. I. Pettit*: Bayesian sample size determination under the bounded linex loss function. To appear in Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation.
- H. Maruri-Aguilar*, E. Sáenz-de-Cabezón and H. Wynn: Betti numbers of polynomial hierarchical models for experimental designs. To appear in Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Daniel M. Perkins, R. A. Bailey*, Matteo Dossena*, Lars Gamfeldt, Julia Reiss, Mark Trimmer* and Guy Woodward: Higher biodiversity is required to sustain multiple ecosystem processes across temperature regimes. To appear in Global Change Biology. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12688
- L. I. Pettit* and N. Sothinathan: Effect of individual observations on the Box-Cox transformation. To appear in Journal of Applied Statistics.