The school hosts a large selection of seminar series which normally run on a weekly basis, covering subjects in pure and applied mathematics. For details see the specialised section. The school colloquium is the regular key event providing accessible and entertaining introductions to a broad range of topics of current research interest in any branch of Mathematics or its applications.
In addition to these regular events the school hosts workshops and conferences on a regular basis. Some of the forthcoming and recent events are:
- The 2017 International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, 2017, organisers: Matt Fayers, Alex Fink, and Thomas Prellberg
- 2017 Colloquia in Combinatorics at QMUL and LSE, Wednesday 10th May and Thursday 11th May (co-organised by Julia Böttcher, Mark Jerrum, Robert Johnson and Jozef Skokan).
- Jamming and Granular Matter, Topical Sattelite Meeting of Statphys 26, London 13.-15. July 2016 (co-organised by A. Baule)
- The Donald Preece Memorial Day, 17 September 2015, organiser: Leonard Soicher
- Workshop on Network Geometry, April 16 2015, organisers: Ginestra Bianconi and Christoph Rahmede
- 5th Biennial International Conference on Mathematics and Computation in Music, 22-25 June 2015, organisers: Oscar Bandtlow and Elaine Chew
- Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference 2015, Monday 13th to Wednesday 15th April 2015, organisers: Katie Clinch and Trevor Pinto
- British Mathematical Colloquium 2014, 07–10 April 2014, organisers: Ivan Tomasic and Behrang Noohi