Now accepting applications for 2013/14 entry
The MSc in Mathematical Finance is a specialist Masters degree designed to equip talented individuals with the skills necessary for a successful career in the finance profession. The programme is offered full-time over one year or part-time over two, with the schedule for the part-time option well suited to those who are already in full-time employment.
The programme provides in-depth training for professional roles such as quantitative analysis, trading, financial engineering and structuring, risk management, and software development. Business sectors include investment and commercial banking, fund management, the insurance business, and hedge funds.
Why study with us?
- Queen Mary is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK universities, combining world-class research and teaching excellence.
- You will be taught by distinguished academics and experienced practitioners who blend advanced theory with practical applications.
- You will study in recently refurbished MSc student offices, with state-of-the-art computers and software, hot desk areas, a study lounge and Mathematical Finance resources room.
- We are conveniently located in central London, in close proximity to the two world renowned financial districts of the City of London and Canary Wharf.
- We offer a work-friendly part-time option, which limits the attendance on campus to just one single afternoon and one evening per week during term-time, with the remaining study time freely distributed.
How to apply
To apply for the MSc in Mathematical Finance please see the admissions information for this programme.