The School of Mathematical Sciences offers a wide selection of seminar series and is involved in seminar series at other colleges and universities in London. This page lists seminars and special lectures in mathematics sciences and astronomy held at Queen Mary or organised by members of the school.
Dates and times given are normal meeting times, but these may change, or there may be no seminar in a given week: please check the individual seminar listings. For further details please consult the specialised research sections as well.
- School Colloquium, Mondays 16:30
- Queen Mary seminars
- Algebra Seminar, Mondays 16:30
- Bag-Lunch Education Seminar, Mondays 12:00
- Combinatorics Study Group, Fridays, 16:00
- Complex Systems, Tuesdays, 16:00
- Geometry and Analysis, Tuesdays, 15:00
- Probability and Applications, Wednesdays, 13:00
- Quantum algebras, Tuesdays, 14:00
- QuIPS (QM Internal Postgraduate Seminar),Wednesdays, 12:00
- Statistics, Thursdays, 16:30
- Statistical Mechanics Study Group, Thursdays 17:00
- Stochastic Topology, Thursdays 13:00
- Joint seminars